Personalised Water Bottle - Black / White Matt Finish - 350ml Vacuum Flask
Custom Initial in modern and decorative style font.
Stay hydrated in style with a sleek 350 ml bottle that takes care of your favourite drink. These bottles are made of durable, high-grade stainless steel, this preserves the flavour and freshness of your drink, without any tainting.
A personalised gift for any occasion - whether you're headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you.
Constructed with advanced double wall vacuum technology, keeping your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours, regardless of the outside temperature. Our advanced double-walled vacuum insulation makes warm water a thing of the past. Keeping your tea or coffee hot for up to 12 hours, which is perfect for those winter walks and cold morning commutes.
The bottle measures: 22.5 x 7.3 cm and will fit in most universal car drinks holders.
PLEASE NOTE. These bottles are hand wash only to prolong the life of the personalisation.
Available in 2 eye catching colours:
- - PERSONALISE - -
Struggling to find of a unique, stylish, reusable water bottle? Then look no further than our personalised matt metal water bottles! Personalise with any initial of your choice up to 1 character long. We laser engrave the bottles so our Initial & Name design will be in silver, a fantastic contrast against the range of colours we have available.
PLEASE NOTE. This is a permanent laser engrave & not personalised with vinyl stickers
- - TIPS & POINTERS - -
1. This bottle is designed to keep drinks hot or cold for an extended length of time
2. For safety and hygiene please clean the bottle prior to initial use. Avoid abrasives, solvents and bleach products
3. Store with lid off if not used for any period of time, rinse with warm water to remove any residual odour
4. Do not overfill
5. Do not microwave, freeze or us a conventional oven
6. Do not store dry ice or carbonated drinks as they may cause the lid to eject forcefully
7. Use caution when drinking hot liquids
8. Keep away from children when filled with hot liquid
9. Please do not fill the bottle with hot water more than 80 degrees